3M Liquid Roofing Membrane
Future proof roofing solutions
3M™ Scotchkote Liquid Coatings are a range of high performance liquid roof membrane systems for new buildings as well as repair purposes. Suitable for most roof substrates, they’re cost effective, versatile and easily applied.
Manufactured to ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems and ISO 14000 Environmental Management Systems, once cured, they form a seamless elastic skin, which permits substrate movement and retains flexibility throughout its life span.
Designed to adhere perfectly to many types of roof substrate, the application of a 3M™ Scotchkote Liquid Coating renders the time-consuming removal of existing materials unnecessary. Cut down on waste with 3M™’s environmentally friendly system.
3M™ Scotchkote Liquid Coatings are available in a range of design life options. Choose from 5 to 25 years, and rest assured your roof is protected.
- Wide choice of systems – choose maintenance systems from 5 to 25 years
- Suitable for almost any roof substrate such as cement, brick, metal, wood, asbestos or slate and can be applied on any previously treated roof - bituminous roof membrane sheeting, paint or asphalt.
- Flat and Pitched roof systems
- Gutter relining systems
- Flam free systems
- Brush /roller application to allow detailing in complex areas.
- Totally seamless finish; no seams or joints for potential leaks.
- UV resistant – will not become brittle and crack in sunlight.
- Accommodates climatic and structural movement
- Overcoatable to enable extension to design life of previous coated roof.